It has been said that true worth is measured by how much more one gives in value to the end user than one takes in payment. In this list, I will give you the keys for creating the wealth you are dreaming about.
An accountant gives a service, charging an amount to the clients. The value he gives far exceeds the value that the client would spend in time and money doing the accounting himself. This places the accountant in a valuable position where he will gain more clients and increase his income. His clients’ positive comments to others is one way he receives compensation and over time the accountants influence will save a tremendous amount to those he serves. He has created for himself “high value”.
Here are the top 6 Strategies you need to implement to increase your value and influence to create the wealth you desire.
1. Find ways to give value. Solve a lot of problems for a lot of people.
The ¼”drill bit sales are tremendously popular. Why? It is because ¼” holes need to be drilled.
2. Touch the lives of as many people as possible. Find out the needs of your prospects.
3. Expand your influence. The more people you serve, the more money you make. Be one who others know, like and trust.
4. Stay true to your core nature. Be authentic in your dealings with others. Embrace your true nature. Learn from others but don’t adopt their ways. Only adapt their knowledge to your own core nature.
5. Give and receive. The law of reciprocity says you must be able to receive from others. Get past the old tapes that say “on no, I can’t accept that!” Be open to receiving the abundance available.
6. Focus on giving and you’ll receive abundance many times from out of left field. You’ll receive it from everywhere. Living with a giving spirit, the amounts returned to you are greater and greater. Because of the influence you have with others you know and many you may not know, the ‘world’ becomes the benevolent context for your success. Regarding wealth, the cause is the giving. The affect is the receiving.
True worth is measured by the value you give that is over and above the payment taken for your product or service. These 6 principles are vital in order for you to maximize your income potential. However, looking too short sighted to the payment received is selfish and sets you up for a mindset of drawing selfish people around you.
Check yourself. Value must come first. Focus on the value provided and you will not only draw others around you that trust you but you will draw the income you desire as well, far beyond what you imagine.
Caryn Elizabeth is part of the new breed of Social Media Marketers whose passion is to affect the lives of thousands of online marketers flooding the industry daily. Visit her facebook fan page Caryn Elizabeth and “like” it. The NetDivvy Community is making a new United Tribal Commitment to each other. We do this by highlighting each other weekly in all social media sites, subscribing to each others pages and commenting. Caryn’s You Tube Channel: NetdivvyCaryn To Join For Free NOW: Http://www.LearnNetDivvy.com