What is your emotional level? Low? We want to move from low to high to help us get through our day to feel great! But perhaps you question your happiness as I did! Worried? There is an instinct in nature! GOD! nature is a proponent of positive thought!
Everything in nature is moving towards creating something greater!
Love, joy, happiness are places we can dwell.
Learning to observe thoughts and feelings are some of the special trainings I received in The Master Key Experience. I’m learning how to think better! We learn to become open to the better and better life! “Joy comes in the morning” Holy Bible
#1 Secret To Happiness
From Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World
“I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny!
Happiness is your Destiny
I found so many things we did in The Master Key Experience a great help for me. My favorite was connection with others like myself – likeminded individuals. I loved having a guide to direct me toward the next steps without spoiling the surprise that each weeks webinar gave me. I loved the childlike practices, so simple yet powerful. I loved practicing being honest with myself. I loved all the prepared statements that guided me to my greatest interests.
Happiness in The Master Key Experience
Without The Master Key Experience, my life would be on the same ole’ same ole’ track it had been for several years. I found out about the class from an email I was sent. Perhaps you will find a similar email. If it’s your time, you will notice it. I sure did and I’m so glad I discovered the next step to manifesting the better and better life; one where happiness reigns supreme, where steadiness of faith and depth of gratitude become effortless practices.
Get on the waiting list for September 2015 class.
Not sure if The Master Key Experience is for you? Click the pic and get more info here!
Learn More About The Master Key Experience
The Master Key Experience gave happiness a permanent place in my life.
A Business coach is a master key guide to success.
We have all been there. Every day we are ultra busy, there are simply not enough hours in the day, and we are working hard, but despite our best efforts are basically standing still. Our business is not growing or we are stagnating in our career.
Sometimes we are too busy to realize that is happening. Even when we do realize what is happening it is not always clear what can be done to change the situation.
Fortunately, the solution is relatively simple. If you find yourself in this situation, it is time to hire a business coach. They will help you to assess where you are now and how to progress in the future.
With the support of the right coach, you will be able to identify the areas and skills that you need to work on and find ways to learn the new skills you need, and do so quickly. Often your coach will be able to provide the training you need themselves, but if they do not have the necessary skills or experience, they will identify high quality and targeted training courses for you to attend.
Finding the right coach
Whether you are looking for business coaching in New York, London or Brisbane it is important to take your time and find the right coach for you. Here are a few things you need to consider when looking for a coach.
Can I connect with this coach?
In all likelihood, the relationship you are going to have with your business coach is going to be a long-term one. If you find the right coach, you will want to go back to him or her periodically for further advice.
It makes sense to find a coach that you can connect with. You need someone that you can talk to and understand. If you do not believe in your coach and their skills you are not going to listen to them, so will not be able to benefit fully from their advice. You need a mentor, someone you trust and can communicate with effectively.
Does this coach have the knowledge I need?
It is not essential to find a coach that has experience of your industry, but you do want a coach that is successful. You need to check out their credentials and find out who they have worked with in the past. Asking colleagues for recommendations can be a good starting point when looking for an executive coach, but it is important to do your own research and find out more rather than just go with someone else’s recommendation.
Exactly what type of support are they offering?
Before signing up with a private coach or a coaching firm, you need to understand exactly what you are getting for your money. If a firm cannot be clear about what they have to offer and sell themselves to you, they are definitely not going to be able to help you to sell yourself and your company’s services to others.
If you like this, perhaps you would like this!
Learn More About The Master Key Experience
Find a business coach that matches your motivation.
The following list gives us the keys to a positive mental attitude as Napoleon Hill so wisely shares in the above video.
Well this brings us to the seventh visit, and I hope to hand you the master key to success before I finish, because my subject will lead you so near to the majesty key that you will be apt to recognize. As I have suggested in previous visits, a positive mental attitude can clear away all obstacles which stand between you and your major purpose in life. Because of the importance of the subject of our visit, I shall not only tell you that a positive mental attitude heads the entire list of the twelve great riches in life but I am going to give you explicit instructions as to what you must do to keep your mind positive. In all the success books I have written, I have never suggested to my readers what they should do without clearly telling them how to do it.
Are you ready?
If you are ready, this visit may bring the most important change in your life you have ever experienced.
1. Learn to adjust yourself to other people’s state of mind and difficulties so as to get along peacefully with them and to refrain from taking notice of trivial circumstances in your relations with other people by refusing to allow them to become controversial incidents. Great people always avoid small incidences of controversy when possible.
2. Establish for yourself a definite fixed system of conditioning your mind at the beginning of each day so you will keep it positive under all circumstances.
Freedom is positive mental attitude
3. Learn the art of selling yourself to other people by indirection such as asking leading questions which will bring out the short reactions from others which you desire and do not permit yourself to be drawn into argument over unimportant subjects.
4. Adopt the habit of having a good hardy laugh every time you become irritated or angry and it will help you if you begin each day with one minute of hardy laughing. This will change the chemistry in your brain and start you out with a positive mental attitude. However, you had better get out of sight when you take your laughing exercise.
Start your day with a positive mental attitude
5. Start each day with an expression of gratitude for all the adversities, defeats, failures you have experienced in the past and search for the seed of an equivalent benefit these have yielded you through the passing of time. Then give thanks for the blessings you expect to receive during the day.
6. Learn to concentrate your attention on the ‘can do’ portion of all your problems and desires and start action where you stand in carrying out this portion. No matter what may be your problem or your desire there is always something you can do right now that can help you. Find out about what this something is and do it.
7. Learn to transmute all unpleasant circumstances into immediate action which calls for a positive mental attitude and make this a fixed habit. For example when you are angry, switch your mind to some sort of action in connection with your hobby or your major purpose in life and keep it busy with that subject for five minutes.
8. Recognize that every circumstance which influences your life, whether it is a pleasant or unpleasant circumstance is grist for your mill of life and if so, use it to make it pay you dividends in one form or another, remembering meanwhile that your strength grows out and your struggles. Follow this instruction and you will soon learn that there is no such thing as an unprofitable experience.
9. Look upon your life as a continuous process of education of learning from all your experiences good and bad and be always on the alert for gains of wisdom which come to you a little at a time in both your pleasant and unpleasant experiences.
10. Make the world over to fit your own pattern, if you choose, but begin with yourself in some sort of self-improvement which will make you more open-minded, patient and generous in your relations with others.
Expressing gratitude is part of a positive mental attitude
11. Express gratitude twice daily for your recognition of the fact that you have been given complete control over your own mind and ask for guidance in order that you may use this profound gift wisely in all your thoughts and acts.
12. Go out of your way daily to comment enthusiastically on the good qualities in those with whom you live and work but do not mention their negative qualities. Then observe this benefit to yourself how quickly others will begin to concentrate on your good qualities. Remember, I’m still talking about how to keep your mind positive.
13. Accept all criticism of yourself as an occasion for self-examination to determine how much of it is justified and you will be sure to make startling discoveries about yourself which will help you the remainder of your life.
14. Do not accept from life or anyone else anything you do not desire and remember that Mahatma Gandhi proved himself to be more powerful than the great British military forces
by this simple method of passive resistance.
15. Remember always that there are two kinds of circumstances which cause you to worry; those you can do something about and those you can do nothing about, nothing, that is, except to use passive resistance and refuse to permit them to worry you.
Managing worry and a positive mental attitude
16. Keep your mind eternally engaged in thinking of that which you desirable most, your major purpose in life, so no time will be left for you to waste on thinking of that which you do not want, and let me digress here while I tell you we are now rubbing elbows with the great master key of success this very moment.
17. If you should ever be so unfortunate as to feel sorry for yourself look around until you find someone who is worse off than yourself and start where you stand to give him help. Make this procedure a habit and you will witness one of the great miracles of life because that which you do to or for another you do to or for yourself.
18. Choose some person whom you consider to be the sort of person you would like to be, then go to work and emulate that person in every way possible. Great people have always been hero worshipers but they picked the right sort of people to emulate.
19. Cultivate your tone of voice so that your words have a pleasing musical sound and remember that the sound of your voice is an open window through which other people look into your very soul. It will be a profitable investment if you will get a tape recording machine and record samples of your voice daily while you practice the art and expressing yourself through a friendly sounding voice. If you’re engaged in selling, this practice will quickly pay off in monetary dividends.
20. Last, but by no means the least, write out this sentence and paste it in a prominent place where you work and on a mirror where you see yourself in your home. ‘Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve.’ Remember also that you are the only person who can provide you with a positive mental attitude. What are you going to do about it? On your answer to this question rests your entire future.
If you like this, perhaps you would like this!
Learn More About The Master Key Experience
Get use to it!
Having a positive mental attitude is an ongoing practice for an abundant satisfying lifestyle.
I’vebeen talking about MLM, Network Marketing and Direct Sales businesses on this blog for a long time. I have been in many companies before. The shiny object syndrome took over when I became bored with what I was doing. Sometimes it just didn’t resonate. Other times the cost became prohibitive. Can you relate?
Finding A Better Business
I’m not the better business bureau but when my boyfriend decided to join a direct sales company, after I told him I was through with them, I decided I’d better go check out what he’d gotten himself into. When I arrived at the meeting, I realized that these people were really nice. There demeanor was very low key. Cool! I thought! No hype! NICE!
The Best Business
So do I join because he was in? It became apparent that since he’d never been in network marketing before, I’d better show him the ropes! haha Granted he’s been in sales for 10 years but many have found out that sometimes we must unlearn that sales training. I decided to join and found 11 customers rather quickly. The system is set up to be very simple. “Ask for a favor!” What could be difficult about that? Well, are you surprised that some people don’t have such rapport with others? So I had to find some advanced training so that I could happily teach the leadership principles a new team with little network marketing experience would need. What’s my boyfriend doing now? I’ll leave that up to him to tell you! I am building a team. I’m going slow because I’m retraining brains and that takes time. With videos and audios that correct bad habits, I’m setting up my team for success.
Learn To Market Your Business With Free Skills First
Staying in Business
I’m going to be completely honest with you. MLM, Direct Sales, Network Marketing is really a personal development study with a compensation plan attached. Is the residual income worth the study? I think so. Don’t leave your job to pursue it, I’ll say that! Learn authentic inviting first! It’s a skill based business and my mentor Mark Januszewski gives away free skills he got from him mentor Tom “Big Al” Schreiter.
Spending Your Way Out Of Business
Are you in a company where your auto-ships are piling up in your garage? Been there, done that! I love the company I’m in now because it’s service based. I’m a consultant. You know there are basically 2 types of people. Most people when they hear about a way to save money get excited and curious and seek out more information to see if it’s a fit for them…. But… some of them don’t! You know the type! (hahah) They’d rather sit around watching TV, surf the internet, drink beer and smoke pot… rather than help themselves and their family.
Branding You The Brand New You Video Book Review By Clicking The Picture.
What Does Branding You As a Trusted Authority Mean?
Branding yourself in order to market your goods and services online can be quite a challenging endeavor. Before I wrote my first book about it, I experienced 2 years of hit and miss strategies, here now gone tomorrow online mentors, skill-set trainings, scam programs, manipulative messages, as well as some great skill and mindset development before I felt like I knew enough to enlighten and teach others. The test of skill is your ability to teach others with proficiency. In “Branding You The Brand New You, I share my experience and secrets as your trusted authority!
Offline Businesses And Branding You
Branding yourself online draws your followers to a specific niche you market to. It is something offline businesses need. It is also what network marketers who are part of Multilevel or Direct sales companies are doing to build huge businesses using the internet. I have been in several companies and have experience with good teams and bad teams, with good leadership and poor leadership.
#1 quality true leaders have is honesty in their branding
Leadership has become one of my passions and it’s due to the poor quality of leadership demonstrated in all these platforms using online marketing. This type of team building draws charismatic leaders but needs much more to keep a loyal following. One must learn how to build “know, like and trust” in order to keep that following. While large businesses like Pepsi, Apple, and Nascar have tremendous skill at this, new wanna be leaders to online marketing training and team building are manipulative and greedy and the followers lose heart over time and jump from company to company looking for someone who has both skill and moral values in leadership.
Mindset + Skill-set X Performance = Branding You Results
Thousands of businesses are busy marketing their goods and services and customers only see the results of their efforts. Training systems are springing up all over the internet. I’ve been part of a few of them and learned alot using them.
Experienced marketers are busy keeping up with the changing market for making money and have no desire to teach strategies for future competitors.
Some teachers and trainers are excellent at sharing this information for monthly fees to be part of a training and support community. However, Branding You The Brand New You is a book resource to equip you with coaching to prepare you with a firm foundation for marketing anything online. share my personal journey for the past 2 years. I tell you the people I met, the businesses I was in, the times I was scammed, robbed, and beaten up! Not literally, of course. I was online, behind my desk, so to speak!
Branding happens in social media.
Social Media and Branding You
Social media managers are the new trend. Marketers are creating trainings for business owners and affiliate marketers are getting commissions for sharing these training companies. In “Branding You The Brand New You”, I share my social media tips using Facebook, Skype, Linkedin, Twitter, You Tube and other communities and ways to brand yourself as a trusted authority.
Listen to the Think and Grow Rich Mastermind call above.
Getting Rich Mastermind
Why do some people get rich while others do not?
Today’s podcast is the mastermind call hosted by Caryn Elizabeth for the Think And Grow Rich Mastermind Facebook group.
Below you can watch Lisa Scott’s response to the mastermind call in which she shares how powerful Caryn Elizabeth’s message was and how it affected her. She was not the only one! As you can see by the Facebook comments below the post, others feel a shift as well.
Please add your comments to help us know what affected you most! xo
The Power of your subconscious mind
This review shares several key strategies for overcoming fear, anger, memory loss, and well being. Our mind components are liken to a ship. The captain is the conscious mind. The crew is the subconscious mind.
What did your mind absorb as a child?
The Laws of mind
From 0-6 years, our mind is a sponge absorbing much of what we hear, good or bad. The negative words at this age are the most destructive of all the response patterns of the mind resulting in patterns of misery, failure, suffering, sickness and disaster.
E.G of negative words that affect the mind
you’ll never amount to anything
you haven’t got a chance
you’re all wrong
It’s no use
It’s not what you know but who you know
the world is going to the dogs
what’s the use? Nobody cares
it’s no use trying so hard
things are getting worse and worse
life is an endless grind
love is for the birds
you just can’t win
pretty soon, you’ll be bankrupt
watch out, you’ll get the virus
you can’t trust a soul
What suggestions come to your mind?
Auto Suggestion for the mind
This book shares a reconditioning therapy of the mind called “auto suggestion”, which some of us know from Napoleon Hills book “Think and Grow Rich“. This therapy is demonstrated in affirmations and verbal statements spoken in a quiet place several times daily for up to one month. It is said to release us from the mass of verbal conditioning that might otherwise distort our life pattern making the developing of good habits difficult.
A young child and many adults are giving mental consent and entertain negative suggestions to the point that they become part of their subconscious mind. But it’s vital that you are told that you have the capacity to choose your thoughts.
Do you know how to stop negative mind suggestions?
Choose Life, love and health of mind
This book gives specific word patterns you can use to overcome negative suggestions. One of them suggests this:
My subconscious mind knows the answer. It is responding to me now. I give thanks because I know the infinite intelligence of my subconscious knows all things and is revealing the perfect answer to me now. My real conviction is now setting free the majesty and glory of my subconscious mind. I rejoice that it is so.
This book uses the Holy Bible to share principles explained so that the person of average intelligence may understand how to use these suggestions.
Your Why – your higher purpose, cause or belief – is a statement of who you are. You are who you are no matter what you do or where you go. Your Why is applicable in every aspect of your life, not just your work. Simon Sinek shares more on that in this short video clip.
He offers a 5-step exercise, from his online Why Discovery Course, that can help you begin to put words to your Why.
Why are your friends your friends?
Finding your Why can be a challenge. However, your friends can be a great resource in your quest to discover it. All you need to do is talk to them. Not only is this a fun exercise, it will also provide some invaluable insight into some of your closest relationships.
You can download this exercise for free by clicking the “I want this!” button, below. On the next page, enter your email address . If you find value in this resource, you can submit a comment and share this page with others.
To make it easier for you to share The Golden Circle to inspire those around you, we’ve developed a simple slide deck. This can help you show and explain the concept to inspire others.
– The Golden Circle
– The biology behind The Golden Circle
– The Cone, to create messages that inspire
You’ll also find presenter notes to help bring some context around the ideas presented on each slide.
Note: To download for free, click the “I want this!” button, and, on the next page, enter your name and email address, If you find value in this resource, you can submit a comment of your choosing now or at a later time.
Great ideas alone don’t change our world for the better. Great ideas that inspire us to take action do.
public speaking can inspire others
Public Speaking to Inspire
This 10 page guide provides 11 tips and ideas from Simon Sinek on how to speak in front of groups in a way that inspires people to take action.
– Speak to those who will listen
– Own the room
– Show up to give
– Speak to one person at a time
– Keep it human
To download for free, click the “I want this!” button, and, on the next page, enter your email address If you find value in this resource, you can submit a comment of your choosing now or at a later time.