What is your emotional level? Low? We want to move from low to high to help us get through our day to feel great! But perhaps you question your happiness as I did! Worried? There is an instinct in nature! GOD! nature is a proponent of positive thought!
Everything in nature is moving towards creating something greater!
Love, joy, happiness are places we can dwell.
Learning to observe thoughts and feelings are some of the special trainings I received in The Master Key Experience. I’m learning how to think better! We learn to become open to the better and better life! “Joy comes in the morning” Holy Bible
#1 Secret To Happiness
From Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World
“I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny!
Happiness is your Destiny
I found so many things we did in The Master Key Experience a great help for me. My favorite was connection with others like myself – likeminded individuals. I loved having a guide to direct me toward the next steps without spoiling the surprise that each weeks webinar gave me. I loved the childlike practices, so simple yet powerful. I loved practicing being honest with myself. I loved all the prepared statements that guided me to my greatest interests.
Happiness in The Master Key Experience
Without The Master Key Experience, my life would be on the same ole’ same ole’ track it had been for several years. I found out about the class from an email I was sent. Perhaps you will find a similar email. If it’s your time, you will notice it. I sure did and I’m so glad I discovered the next step to manifesting the better and better life; one where happiness reigns supreme, where steadiness of faith and depth of gratitude become effortless practices.
Get on the waiting list for September 2015 class.
Not sure if The Master Key Experience is for you? Click the pic and get more info here!
Learn More About The Master Key Experience
The Master Key Experience gave happiness a permanent place in my life.
The following list gives us the keys to a positive mental attitude as Napoleon Hill so wisely shares in the above video.
Well this brings us to the seventh visit, and I hope to hand you the master key to success before I finish, because my subject will lead you so near to the majesty key that you will be apt to recognize. As I have suggested in previous visits, a positive mental attitude can clear away all obstacles which stand between you and your major purpose in life. Because of the importance of the subject of our visit, I shall not only tell you that a positive mental attitude heads the entire list of the twelve great riches in life but I am going to give you explicit instructions as to what you must do to keep your mind positive. In all the success books I have written, I have never suggested to my readers what they should do without clearly telling them how to do it.
Are you ready?
If you are ready, this visit may bring the most important change in your life you have ever experienced.
1. Learn to adjust yourself to other people’s state of mind and difficulties so as to get along peacefully with them and to refrain from taking notice of trivial circumstances in your relations with other people by refusing to allow them to become controversial incidents. Great people always avoid small incidences of controversy when possible.
2. Establish for yourself a definite fixed system of conditioning your mind at the beginning of each day so you will keep it positive under all circumstances.
Freedom is positive mental attitude
3. Learn the art of selling yourself to other people by indirection such as asking leading questions which will bring out the short reactions from others which you desire and do not permit yourself to be drawn into argument over unimportant subjects.
4. Adopt the habit of having a good hardy laugh every time you become irritated or angry and it will help you if you begin each day with one minute of hardy laughing. This will change the chemistry in your brain and start you out with a positive mental attitude. However, you had better get out of sight when you take your laughing exercise.
Start your day with a positive mental attitude
5. Start each day with an expression of gratitude for all the adversities, defeats, failures you have experienced in the past and search for the seed of an equivalent benefit these have yielded you through the passing of time. Then give thanks for the blessings you expect to receive during the day.
6. Learn to concentrate your attention on the ‘can do’ portion of all your problems and desires and start action where you stand in carrying out this portion. No matter what may be your problem or your desire there is always something you can do right now that can help you. Find out about what this something is and do it.
7. Learn to transmute all unpleasant circumstances into immediate action which calls for a positive mental attitude and make this a fixed habit. For example when you are angry, switch your mind to some sort of action in connection with your hobby or your major purpose in life and keep it busy with that subject for five minutes.
8. Recognize that every circumstance which influences your life, whether it is a pleasant or unpleasant circumstance is grist for your mill of life and if so, use it to make it pay you dividends in one form or another, remembering meanwhile that your strength grows out and your struggles. Follow this instruction and you will soon learn that there is no such thing as an unprofitable experience.
9. Look upon your life as a continuous process of education of learning from all your experiences good and bad and be always on the alert for gains of wisdom which come to you a little at a time in both your pleasant and unpleasant experiences.
10. Make the world over to fit your own pattern, if you choose, but begin with yourself in some sort of self-improvement which will make you more open-minded, patient and generous in your relations with others.
Expressing gratitude is part of a positive mental attitude
11. Express gratitude twice daily for your recognition of the fact that you have been given complete control over your own mind and ask for guidance in order that you may use this profound gift wisely in all your thoughts and acts.
12. Go out of your way daily to comment enthusiastically on the good qualities in those with whom you live and work but do not mention their negative qualities. Then observe this benefit to yourself how quickly others will begin to concentrate on your good qualities. Remember, I’m still talking about how to keep your mind positive.
13. Accept all criticism of yourself as an occasion for self-examination to determine how much of it is justified and you will be sure to make startling discoveries about yourself which will help you the remainder of your life.
14. Do not accept from life or anyone else anything you do not desire and remember that Mahatma Gandhi proved himself to be more powerful than the great British military forces
by this simple method of passive resistance.
15. Remember always that there are two kinds of circumstances which cause you to worry; those you can do something about and those you can do nothing about, nothing, that is, except to use passive resistance and refuse to permit them to worry you.
Managing worry and a positive mental attitude
16. Keep your mind eternally engaged in thinking of that which you desirable most, your major purpose in life, so no time will be left for you to waste on thinking of that which you do not want, and let me digress here while I tell you we are now rubbing elbows with the great master key of success this very moment.
17. If you should ever be so unfortunate as to feel sorry for yourself look around until you find someone who is worse off than yourself and start where you stand to give him help. Make this procedure a habit and you will witness one of the great miracles of life because that which you do to or for another you do to or for yourself.
18. Choose some person whom you consider to be the sort of person you would like to be, then go to work and emulate that person in every way possible. Great people have always been hero worshipers but they picked the right sort of people to emulate.
19. Cultivate your tone of voice so that your words have a pleasing musical sound and remember that the sound of your voice is an open window through which other people look into your very soul. It will be a profitable investment if you will get a tape recording machine and record samples of your voice daily while you practice the art and expressing yourself through a friendly sounding voice. If you’re engaged in selling, this practice will quickly pay off in monetary dividends.
20. Last, but by no means the least, write out this sentence and paste it in a prominent place where you work and on a mirror where you see yourself in your home. ‘Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve.’ Remember also that you are the only person who can provide you with a positive mental attitude. What are you going to do about it? On your answer to this question rests your entire future.
If you like this, perhaps you would like this!
Learn More About The Master Key Experience
Get use to it!
Having a positive mental attitude is an ongoing practice for an abundant satisfying lifestyle.
Discovering Google Software That Works Quickly For Recording Phone Calls
Did you ever wish you could have recorded that conversation? You know, the one where someone shared some awesome words of help or encouragement that you wished you could remember?Could there be some software out there to help? Well I found that Google Voice is one that works great. Yup! The features in Google Voice have what you may be looking for. Whether you’re just wanting to store personal memories, business calls, interviews or whatever you can dream up, the recording portion of Google Voice works great! For website owners, this software technology offers an embed code you can place into the Html in your posts and pages of your website. Software solutions for businesses are becoming easy to use.
I recorded a little fun phone conversation with my good friend and business partner Todd Gragg, of ToddGragg.com. Listen to my excitement over what I consider the best software for recording interviews with new leaders and those having business success online.
The Convenience Using Software from Google for Keeping Your Phone Number and Your Personal Information Private.
So you have a phone number that you’ve had forever and now you have to change it! Frankly you don’t want to but your have to for some reason. My phone was damaged and Tracfone made me get a new number. I didn’t know at the time but the software from Google voice can retain your phone number for a $20. fee. Your own phone plan may change but you can keep your number.
But what about when you HAVE to change your phone number? You have to contact everyone and give it out. If you’re a business owner, you have to make new business cards, go find all the places your number is posted and change them. You have to contact your clients, family members, friends, etc.. to give out the new number. This Google software choice worked for me.
Never Have The Creditors Bothering You While Using Google Software
We all have experienced spammers, telemarketers, unwanted credit card companies bothering us for payment we don’t have! Well, creating a Google voice number can solve that problem. Just set up the block feature for those numbers, or have that anonymous caller set up as “must identify himself” before you decided to pick it up, or it will just go to voice mail. All these features are what makes Google voice the best option for all your phone needs.