I love the “Happy” song on youtube. It makes my day.
Just wanted to wish you a happy day.
You’ve heard the saying
“When life gets tough, the tough get going”!
I wanted you to know that being perfect doesn’t make you happy!
Happiness is a choice.
Thought I’d give you a few things to do you get you into a happy
place first thing in the morning.
1. One hour before sleep, read an inspiring book
2. Do 5 minutes of stretching. (T-Tapping by Theresa Tapp is a great resource)
3. Set your intention for what your sleep will be like (e.g. My sleep will be sound and deep)
4. As you fall asleep, think about 10 things or so you are grateful for (soft pillow, warm bed, heat,..)
5. If you wake in the middle of the night, speak out loud and tell yourself “Let’s go back to sleep now”
6. Upon awaking, put a big smile on your face, even if you have to force it!
7. Thank yourself to taking care of yourself. (Thank you ___ for taking care of me)
8. Before rising, drink a glass of water by your bedside table
9. Read 5 minutes of a devotional book or a list of affirmations you read. (must be inspiring)
10. State things you’re grateful for for 17 seconds before you get out of bed.
There you go!
You’ve loved yourself very well today.
Wash, rinse, and repeat daily… for a clean, healthy start to your day!
ps. If you liked this, maybe you’d like this too! Master Key to being happy
PPS. Here’s a link to the happy song! Great start to any day!
Remember, happiness is a choice. Make being happy a habit you do every day!