A GOOD COACH USES STRATEGY
HE ASKS KEY QUESTIONS TO FIND YOUR PASSION
TRENDING COACHING STRATEGIES
In Part one of this 3 part article series I will share a strategy coaches use to help others discover their passions. It’s been said “Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.” Marketing is going through a revolution right now. People are beginning to build their online presence by using their passion as the foundation for branding their business.
BEING A BUSINESS OWNER ONLINE REQUIRES A DIFFERENT WAY TO SELL
Online marketers are finally figuring out what offline business owners have known for years. You must build the “know, like and trust” with your clients, customers, and prospects. In order to do this online, you must follow these steps to position yourself as a “trusted authority” first.
1. Find your passion.
2. Build your brand
3. Develop your know, like and trust.
WHAT DO I NEED A COACH FOR?
The following are 6 steps to help you find your strengths and passion if you want to focus on doing what you love while making money online.
1.Make a list of the 12 things you like about yourself, things you consider strengths.
2. Prioritize them, top being your greatest strength.
3. Make a list of 12 things you consider to be your weaknesses.
4. Set that list aside. Considering those 12 things, what would be the dream job you would create around them?
5. Choose 3 areas that you could market yourself in.
6. Now write 2 paragraphs marketing those niches with your top 6 strengths.
A coach directs you to be consistent and persistent, writing goals with your passion in mind. He guides you to focus on your strengths as you BRAND YOURSELF.